It is a type of residence permit granted to foreigners who have stayed in Turkey for at least 8 years without interruption and who meet the other conditions stated below.
These conditions are as follows:
1. The foreigner must have stayed in Turkey for at least 8 years without interruption,
2. Not having received social assistance in the last three years,
3. To have financial adequacy to meet their own and family needs,
4. To have valid health insurance,
5. Not to pose a threat to public order or public security.
In addition, in the event that the following situations occur, the long-term residence permit of the foreigner may be rejected, canceled or not extended by the governorates:
· The foreigner poses a serious threat to public order or public security,
· Being outside of Turkey for more than one year without interruption for reasons other than health, education and compulsory public service in the country
In such cases, the long-term residence permit is cancelled.
For foreigners whose long-term residence permit has been revoked, the condition of staying in Turkey with a residence permit for eight years without interruption is not sought again.
Foreigners whose long-term residence permit has been canceled due to an uninterrupted stay out of Turkey for more than one year can apply to obtain this permit again.
Our office provides services in the field of Long-Term Residence Permit with its expert staff. You can contact us for detailed information and assistance.