The investor has the right to apply for Turkish citizenship in exceptional way by depositing at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition not to withdraw the same for at least three years, as attested by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
4. APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
Documents that need to be signed by investor or proxy following the bank account opening process;
Bank shall submit the documents to BRSA by the bank upon signing.
BRSA shall notify the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and the Directorate General of Migration Management in writing of proof of the application with the requirements specified in the Regulation and shall send it to the online bank in order to provide the relevant person with information.
The bank shall share this written document with the customer.
The customer may submit his/her application to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and the Directorate General of Migration Management together with BRSA proof in person or by proxy (attorney, etc.).
Investor will obtain residence permit as an investor for a one year period and other family members will wait for conclusion of their citizenship application. If other family members require a residence permit, they should visit Turkey with valid visa. However, investor does not have to visit Turkey to obtain residence permit.
When we collect certificate of conformity and below documents , we make online residence permit application for investor
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INVESTOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
1.Notary Certified Translations of Passports
3.Two (2) biometric pictures and one jpeg version (50×60 mm and white background)
5.Residence permit payment receipt by tax office
You can be a Turkish citizen with the condition that you can take back all investments along with legal revenues 3 years later.
· Investor’s wife/husband and children under 18 years old have a right to apply for Turkish citizenship with the investor with the same investment amount. For children above 18 years old has to invest separately to be Turkish citizenship in this case
· Turkish citizenship process will take approximately 3-4 months after lodging a citizenship application.
· Investor do not need to renounce his/her existing citizenship. Turkey recognizes dual citizenship, regardless of the number of “second civil passports” that a foreign applicant has.
· Investor can sell or withdraw investment amount at the end of 3 years period.
· Investor does not have to live in Turkey to participate in the Programme.
· Investor’s Turkish Citizenship will remain for a lifetime and your children will be born as Turkish citizens.
DOCUMENT REQUEIRED FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
1.Scaned Copy of Passports of All Applicants
2. It is sufficient for applicants to submit one of the documents listed below, including their date of birth, place of birth, and parents’ names
A. Family Registration Document*
(The document must contain all applicants’ date of birth, place of birth, mother and father name)
B. Birth Certificate of All Aplicants*
(If family registration form can’t be obtained or the Family registration form does not contain required derails stated above )
3. Marital Status Certificate/ Marriage Certificate/ Single certificate/ Divorce Certificate/ Death certificate of Spouse*
4. Six (6) Photo for each Adult Applicants, Two (2) Photo for each Child Applicants(Biometric photo ,50x60mm,white background, identified and one jpeg photo of applicants.)
5. Visa page of an Investor (if any)
If the document is obtained from signatory country of the Lahey Convention, it must be apostilled at issuing country.
If the document is obtained from non-signatory country of the Lahey Convention, It must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then Turkish Embassy of the issuing Country.
If the document obtained from Turkish authorities, it must be signed and sealed.
What is an Apostille?
The Apostille is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961
An investor can obtain his /her Turkish ID card and passports thorugh the Provincial Directorate of Census and Citizenship of the settlement in Turkey If Applicants has any settlement adress in Turkey or Applicants can also obtain her/his identity card and Turkish passports through the Turkish embassy where they live by registration of fingerprints.
Obtaining Turkish Citizenship by Investments Remotely
Investor doesn’t have to visit Turkey in any step of Turkish citizenship program
Investor can remotely obtain Turkish citizenship by real estate ınvesment
To do this, Investor must give a power of attorney in his/her attorney , which investor can elaborate and validate at the Consulate of Turkey in the country of investor citizenship.
The power of attorney must be drawn up in Turkish language
Investor get an appointment with an authorised translator of Turkish consulate and be present at the appointment day with his/her pictures and passport, draft of the power of attorney that her/his lawyer send to investor.
TO GIVE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN TURKEY
Investors can give power of attorney through Turkish notary. Investors need to have their pictures, tax number and passport with them .